About Our Company
VBInspect.com is your gateway to a professional, web-enabled, pre-purchase home inspection. We climb on roofs if possible, provide a narrative easy to read report, and we encourage you to attend the inspection!
- Home Inspections
- Small Commercial Inspections
- Multi-unit Inspections
- Pest Inspections
- Radon Tests
All of our home inspectors have West-Penn Multi List Lock Box Keys. Please confirm with the sellers that we have permission to use the lock box.
- We must have permission from the owner of the property to perform the inspection. If you have a contract to purchase a home, please ensure that the sellers know the date and time of the inspection and have given their permission to access the property.
- We must have a signed contract before we can perform an inspection.
- We must receive payment before we issue an inspection report. You can pay online using Visa, MasterCard or Discover. You can also pay by check or cash at the inspection. Please do not mail a check unless you discuss it with the administrator.
- If you are not satisfied with our inspection (within 30 days) your general inspection fee will be refunded.
- Inspections are performed as per the ASHI Standards of Practice and we adhere to the ASHI Code of Ethics.